Friday, May 4, 2018

A Few Goodies In...

Hey dear fellow collectors, as with all things some adventures come to an end. I've loved this hobby for many years and still do, but my collecting has change over the years and now, slowed down a lot in the past 2 years. I expect a change! So, with that being said, I will need to go through my vast collections of goods and slowly let go of many hard to find treasures, so that others can enjoy their beauty as much as I did...

I expect to go through everything over the early summer. I will announce here on my blog and through instagram. So, check my shop soon too!

Here's what came in the past week! 
 I decided to get a vintage caboodle via etsy, but a larger version than the one that I have owned since a teen. It's nice and huge with many compartments.
 In lovely teal blue, and will be put to good use. A pic with my original pink small caboodle. Over the years, I've used it to hold doll shoes, etc. Nowadays, it holds doll hair clips, ribbons, etc.
 I also found a vintage postcard with the lovely Florinchen puppe and Sandmannchen. A great addition to my doll.
 Unused too! Yess!
 Then, I found this lovely vintage puzzle, the artist is, "Harumi", dipicting "The Little Mermaid and Her Sisters." I have not seen the art of this version as a puzzle. So cute!

 I couldn't resist getting it too. Lovely mermaids behind her!!
 I was also able to find these recent release McDonald's toy Licca chan dolls. They remind me of those Pop fashion dolls growing up. I plan to sell a few off via Instagram, so be on the look out for my posts.
 I also won this lovely 2004 Re-release Takashimaya mascot, "Rose Chan". She is quite small about 1.5 inches. An ornament perhaps? I've seen the 1960s style figurine version. Wish I could find that one for cheap, but unlikely. There are other styles, but this one is my favorite, in her Twiggy style 60s garb.

 Fun redressing Lara! She is wearing an Azone pure neemo jean jumper, with a vintage striped blue, red and white top, I believe is from World of Love dolls?
 Shoes Obitsu, socks Azone. Just love her face!


 Then, I finally tried the Hello Kitty Blendy Stick, green tea mix. It was yummy and great with some
 sweets too!

Have a beautiful weekend fellow collectors!

Thank you for reading! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment