Friday, September 22, 2017

Two Sweet Finds!

On more positive news...

Here are two kitsch finds I got in today! Along with some posing fun with Francine...

 I don't collect egg cups, but this cutie just had to be brought in. Love his unique look and coloring. His head is not a deep opening, like a regular egg cup, and his backside has a spot to put a utensil? Perhaps. Never seen this type before. He will be added to the shop soon.
 His eyes are just kitschy cute and I'm sure, someone will adopt him.


 I decided to try Francine's head, on a pure neemo body by Azone International. Her neck opening is not as big, so I couldn't put it onto the neck joint completely. She does look as though her neck is a bit too long...
 But, with some hair and at certain angles you wouldn't notice! Ha. This pure neemo bod, I've had for some time. It is my favorite one to use for realistic poses with a doll. Below, more poses with Francine...
 She is wearing a Kikipop doll fashion, socks and shoes also for pure neemo, pillow handmade by me.

Last, I found this lovely Norleans/Plastona basket in Blue with a pink rose design. I've always wanted to get some, and this one if just gorgeous!
 One of my faves. This one has its original sticker, "Norleans, made in Greece."
 The first basket to a possible collection? Maybe, LOL.
 I want to hang it on the wall or place on a shelf... Lovely Mid Century design.

Thank you for looking! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment