Friday, September 8, 2017

More from Yesterday...

Whew, okay, slowly but surely, the bulk of the lots are photographed, draft listed, and accounted for. I've listed a few of the items this morning, but there are still others...

I didn't get a chance to share some of the items that came in that are not for sale. These are items I wanted for myself. Tee hee!

 An ISO, I won these cuties also from Yahoo Japan. I've been wanting a set for some time now. I've seen them twice within this year alone and they both sold and I lost. But, I guess this time no one was paying attention?! LOL   I added some ribbon and the chain.

 They look like Mommy and child. Now, they are perfect with my red dog coin bank. Maybe he is the Dad?!
Keepers for sure!

 Finally, another ISO found! Seen owned by two of my collector friends. One was sold via my friend's shop. I was devastated I didn't get him in time. Oh well. But, this time, this one was available via Yahoo Japan auctions and there was a bit of a bidding war too. I tried to stay up the night of the auction...  But, just couldn't keep my eyes opened. I did dose off, and when I woke up it was after 1am. I checked my phone to see if I had won. It looked like I had lost. I was telling myself, it was okay, there would be another time. But, I couldn't go back to sleep. It was bothering me that I didn't win. So, I tried to search in other places online, to see if maybe I could find another...
Checking... Nope, nothing. I told myself to accept fate, and went to bed. The next morning, while on the Desktop, I went in and sure enough, I did win?! What!! Jumping up and down like a mad woman!! I did. I must have misunderstood how much I had actually sniped bid. Haha. So, this was a dream come true for me. Lovely Fujika Flockie figurine, I'm guessing he's a bear, or is it a Tiger...? not sure. He has the same or similar face to the other flocked cuties I have that are made of celluloid. But this one is ceramic. He is quite small too, about 3.5 inches tall. He has his original tag. There are a few issues, sadly. His left foot must have had an accident, a split on one side and a bit flat underneath.

 Still his face paint is nice and bright. He does have a knick between his eyes and may need a bit of touch on his nose. I hope to take some pics of him with my celluloid brothers. Ahhh, dreams do come true!
 Online I found these two cute drink bags by Toei Animations. One in the lovely, "SandyBelle" anime and the other in, "Little Women".
 Mint in package too! I will add them to the shop soon.


 Maybe you could use them as coin pouches instead?

 I've been getting a lot of DMs via IG for the red unicorn planter. At the moment, I am waiting for a decision to be made on a trade for him... if the trade falls through, I will do an auction.

This guy actually came with the yellow deer couple, that I thought were dogs. Sadly, his ear is damaged. I tried to put the pieces in which the seller was nice enough to include. But, it was a lot trickier than I thought to do. Ugh.

 So, at the moment this was the best I could do. He is quite tall about almost 11 inches.
 Has a white scarf and rabbit fur hair. I may upcycle him into something more later...

 Thanks for reading! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment