Sunday, July 2, 2017

This Weeks Haul!

Here's what came in this week! It was a long busy week for us. The girls had music lessons, and then dental appts. etc. Ugh. But, one constant thing was mail slowly flowing in. Whew.

First, I received this lovely retro inspired pull toy from Retro Kids.com! I first saw their announcement on it, back in April. I have been patiently waiting for it to arrive in their shop! So, when Retrokids.com announced via IG they had them in, I jumped to buy one!

 Both sides have the same look. I love the coloring and just the vintage look of the deer! One of my faves. It will sit on my dresser for now...

 Then, through etsy, I had faved this set for some time now. I finally caved and decided to get them. Vintage ceramic blue bird salt & pepper shakers. I don't own any blue birds, so, this is my first set. Aren't they just adorable?
 The seller took awhile to send them from Canada, so, she added a gift for the delay. How sweet!


 The gift, vintage shakers with mod design.

This cutie, has been on ebay for months now... Sadly, no one adopted her. She was wearing glasses and her bow was a bit shredded. So, I adopted her, and replaced the bow, and took off her glasses. She is a rare Lavender colored furry cat.  She just needs some light cleaning still.

 Love her bright lavender fur! Some areas missing fur though.


As I mentioned earlier, we had been uptown most of the week. So, to kill time between appointments. We did some window shopping at Ross, and I saw this...
 Sadly, I wish I had picked it up. Darn! I did however buy the wooden heart. I just loved it and will use it in props for other photos...
 I made this...

And then, this!
Thank you for looking! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment