Thursday, December 22, 2016

Redressing Japan Dolly...

I have been wanting to find out what I already own, that could fit this cutie?! I won her back in November here.

So, today, while Sara and I did some chores. I worked on the websites, then was done, it was time.
 She was able to fit most of Remco's Heidi doll fashions, and Knickerbocker's Orphan Annie's shoes. Awesome!
 I love this outfit on her best... She is just the cutest dolly. I'm very surprised I didn't get her sooner. Ha.

I also redressed Arnval in an Azone International sweatsuit made for 1/12 scale Azone dolls. I have the sweatsuit in both red and this blue.


This cute ceramic giraffe shaker I also adopted. He was just too cute to pass up, with his big eyes!

Thank you for looking! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment