Saturday, January 16, 2016

Oyatsu Box for January!!

My Oyatsu subscription arrived today! Still trying to convince myself that I've enjoyed it all and I'm done, but next month is Valentine's so, I may just keep one more coming?! LOL

A good excuse right?!
 Here's what came in...

 So many goodies, I have not tried before! Yay!
Pamphlet above.
Oreo - Hokkaido Milk in Premium Boxes only!! Can't wait to try this one!
 Below Takoyaki Nori, Sara will love this Octopus flavored sushi wraps!

 Taby and Sara will love these two above and below.  Popin' Cookin' - Animal Candy above, and Kabaya Panda Cake below.

 Left, Koikey Corn Potage, and right, Yoshimura Kelp Crackers. Both sound interesting to try?!

 Puccho - Fizzy Candy, ohhh, looks yummy?! And Gudetama Gummy, very popular right now too! I see a lot of this character all over Rement and Katan products!
 Meat Karamucho Kyu chips, spicy it says too! Oh, I've seen this one on the right, but have yet to try it? Skal Candy...
Gachapon this month is Brook eraser from the manga "One Piece". I gave it to Taby, she loves anything from One Piece!

Then, I also received a box from Oyatsu Cafe in the mail. I decided to go to Oyatsu Cafe, to order particular goodies the girls and I wanted to try, along with ordering a few more of the one's I fell in love with! They were having a sale, too, so I couldn't resist!!
Above, in the small box that came in...
 Crispy Shittori Choco, I want to try because it looks similar to the one below, Torotto - Maple! I was tempted to getting this one from a dear fellow blogger, All the Ame! Her delicious description of this treat was making me drool!! LOL
 Torotto is a bit bitter, but all the maple just makes up for it! Sara and loved it. Taby on the other hand did not... oh well, more for me!

Sakuma Drops - Original Version, above. I've tried the newer version and they are good, but I wanted to try the original and it will be yummy to snack on while watching "Grave of the Fireflies" by Studio Ghibli!
 Morinaga Choco Balls - Caramel above. The last time I had this was as a child, so can't wait to have em' again! Yippee!
Lastly, Meiji Coffeebeat also another I've been wanting to try. I didn't take a photo of the Giant Caplico, only because. I shared about it before, but yup, just had to get it again. It was so yummy too!

I will admit, Oyatsu Cafe did cost about the same as getting an Oyatsu Box subscription, but this to me was more expensive, with only six snacks -_-; even though you get only the particular snacks you want for yourself. It is much cheaper and more fun to get the subscription box!! Just my opinion...

Thanks for reading! ~ ggsdolls

2 comments:

  1. Hi....i love your blog!!!...now...¿yummy to snack on while watching "Grave of the Fireflies" ?....this film make me cry...many times..snif,snif...your snacks looks delicious..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dear Ifurita,

    Awe, thank you so much dear! Yay! I'm glad you are enjoying. Yes, that movie is so heart felt and makes me sad too. I can only watch it once, or I will cry a hard cry -_-; Many hugs, gg

    ReplyDelete