Tuesday, January 5, 2016

My Mail Today...

A few things arrived to me while I was away...

I bought two items from a dear friend's website! She had this cute "Pretty Cure Healing Chest" gacha toy set from 2011! It was adorable and on sale too, so, I couldn't pass it up! Then, she also had some vintage Macoto Style sticker sets, I just had to have for my collection!

 So, I quickly snatched them up and they arrived very fast too!

 The Pretty Cure chest is the cutest thing ever! I will use it in my photo shoots, hopefully? That's if I don't forget! LOL
 The chest opens and you put the stickers on. Inside, there are a set of keys you can push on that makes the child-size ring pop up! Such fun!

 This cute set of Macoto-style stickers, vintage of course. I think they can still stick onto stuff...
 Each sheet has such cute Galaxy-eyed girls!!
 There are five sheets of sticker fun!
 I see Marie Antoinette... Many familiar retro girls from Macoto type of art as well.
 Thumbelina, and a few others. Anime is not drawn like this anymore -_-; ahhh, the memories!

 Lastly, I found a replacement fridge for Tadie Muz's house! Yay! Finally, after a lot of constant searches... A vintage STICE plastic fridge from a dear friend's shop here on etsy!
 It still had it plastic bag on. 1950's I am told. It came with a few extra pieces inside...
 Tray for ice? Three coke bottles, Meat or cheese, and a cup, I believe. I do wish it had a rack on the door and a pull out drawer... Maybe I could find one to fit in it? Still, I think it will work beautifully inside Tadie's House!
 Tadie posing with her new/ old fridge!

 Just a closer look at just the fridge... needs a bit of cleaning from years of storage!
 Bright yellow shelves!
 Thanks for looking! ~ ggsdolls

4 comments:

  1. Hey, I have an actual Stice Fridge. A life size operating one. Do you know if it's worth anything?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear Blue, That is amazing. This miniature has no markings, other then Etice, which is similar to the Stice Fridge you have. But, I'm guessing this was a knockoff. Sorry I couldn't be of more help dear! many hugs, Gigi

      Delete