Friday, October 9, 2015

Busy with Life...

It's been a crazy busy weekend and week! Whew! I just realized I didn't share with you a great place we visited from last weekend!? Okay, I think "Old Age" is setting in... eek!

This past Saturday, we went grocery shopping and decided to take the kids to a restaurant we wanted to try out name Takoyaki Cafe Tama! We saw it on our Local TV show "The Mix" in video below, about a neat place that opened up back in March, but only now were advertising?!

First, I made sure to order the Melon Soda Float!
 A 7-up, melon flavoring, and vanilla ice cream! The girls and I ordered one each! Sam got unsweetened ice tea...
 Above, is the Takoyaki 'Hot Dog' for Sara along with fries, not shown. Each ball had tiny little hot dogs inside! It was yummy!
 Both Sam and Taby ordered the regular Takoyaki with octopus! The fish flakes on top of the Takoyaki kept dancing from the steam coming off of the balls! It was interesting to watch!
 Mine was the Yakisoba you see in the first photo with egg. It was delish and very filling too!
My soda in the end... it was so good!! I will definitely come back to try the desserts next time! LOL. It was a bit pricey, but hey one can splurge once in a year, right?!

KUAM.com-KUAM News: On Air. Online. On Demand.

Thanks for reading! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment