Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Mail Day!

Today's mail have a few cutesy items I just have to share with you!! First a small packet from Japan!

 Above, a vintage play beauty set, and a Lot of Glico girly toys!!
 I love the set for the mirror, with the cute retro anime girl on it. It's unopened and with so many cute little things for your dresser!
 My fave above, the anime art on the mirror!

My Latest Lot of Glico girly toys... I wanted the lot for the cute dresser in it, of course!!
 Some items I already have in my collection, so many will be added to the shop later...
 I will keep this cute Marie Antoinette figure above, with her little coach car! Too cute!
 My favorite of the Lot, the cute dresser above! It came with a stool too. The stool has a storage compartment too! You'd have to put something really teeny tiny to fit inside!!?
 My dresser collection above, from the same series. Some have teeny tiny combs and brushes, but my latest one has only a stool. Below, the various dressers, etc. I love the most!!

 Then, I ordered this tiny acrylic miniature vase from a seller thru ebay! It came to me very quickly. I mainly wanted it for my Tadie House!
 It is so dainty! I don't have to worry about it cracking if I accidentally dropped it, not like my vintage Vero vase beside it... It will be a nice accessory in any of my dollhouses or rooms!

 I also received my very first Hine' Mizushima creation, a 3D Red Squid Brooch! I've always admired Hine's truly amazing creations for a long time. I wanted to try to get one of her cute Posedolly type creations, but sadly I can't afford it...
 So, I waited for her to list one of her brooch creations, and this one was listed! Yippee! It arrived to me rather fast?! Nice!!
 Hine' thank you for all the extras! You rock!!

Finally, these truly amazing miniature pillows from Italy! A lovely shabby chic shop here called, "Mondina Dollhouse" on etsy, sells some amazing pillows, etc.!! OMG!
 It was very hard to choose just one or even two... It arrived to me fairly quickly, Yay!
 This lovely rose print 1/12 scale pillow with tassel trim, reminds me of the pillows my Aunt used to have on her sofa, long ago...
 Arnval posing with the cute duck pillow, to show scale. I can't wait to use it in one of my doll rooms!!
These pillows are just adorable for a miniature baby room, or shabby chic dollhouse! I will have to go back and order more!?

Thanks for reading! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment