Saturday, May 9, 2015

Toy Foodies!

The day I picked up boxes from the PO. I also checked out our local 100yen store and decided to pick these up!! Below, a Sushi set, Onigiri rice sushi set, both come with a Maki roll, a chicken, egg and tomato set, and for dessert a flan or custard pudding called, "Purin", that comes with a slice of watermelon! Too cute!


I spotted them the last few times I've been to the store with Taby. I was tempted to get them before, but decided not too. This time I couldn't resist after getting the bento box! I know, toy foods, but I just couldn't resist placing them into the Masako bento I have for a quick shot!! LOL

There are also pretend tea and water bottles, hotdogs, etc. But I wanted mostly the Japanese foody ones!

Thanks for reading! ~ ggsdolls

2 comments:

  1. I love the onigiri! The bento box looks just right for them. I sort-of collect toy food, it would be really cool to have some Japanese food too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Dear Anderson,

      So true! Thank you for lovely comments! Many hugs, gg

      Delete