Friday, January 23, 2015

Doing Some Errands...

While my husband had his physical therapy session today. I took a leisurely stroll to the nearest Tokyo Mart in Tamuning, and here's what I found!
 Not my photo above. Tokyo Mart is a store that sells many Japan made items! So, if I need my Japanese candy fix, this is the place I go too! Located close to Cost-U-Less in Tamuning, which is also by Applebee's. I think this store is similar to the "7/11's" they have in Japan, selling snacks, drinks, bento lunches, etc..
 I found so many goodies today, but these were the items I walked away with!! Sadly, it's quite expensive even though the US dollar is doing well?! Go figure?! There was so much more I wanted to buy! Maybe next time?!
 I found, Dars Uji Matcha. Looks delicious, and I can't wait to try it!!
 Dars white chocolate for Taby! My daughter loves white chocolate more!!
 This colorful yummy sticky rice ball also called, "Hanami Dango". On Guam this is similar to the texture and flavor of "Potu". Our version is made similar, the difference is that ours has, "Tuba" in it. You can read more about it here in this blog, Annie's Chamorro Kitchen!
Also these delicious "Strawberry" Milky Candies! Rare, and will now become a new favorite for us!! I need to remember to get some for my sister to take for my next trip stateside!! LOL

Hopefully a box will be in soon... ?

Thanks for Reading! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment