Saturday, November 8, 2014

Vintage Mid Century Modern Organizer!

I wanted to showcase this amazing Retro Mid Century Modern plastic organizer from 1975!! I've always seen these amazing organizers as many of my friends thru etsy fave them. So, I finally decided to get one, and I'm so glad I did!
 This lovely MIB organizer is by Norbert Specialty Corp. NY 1975 and made in the USA! They are often up for sale via etsy shops. They can be very expensive, depending on the color you get. To find this one still with its box is amazing!
 I love the design with its Mod style and often reminds me of the good ole' days if you love Atomic or Mid Century Modern styles!
 I've seen them come mostly in Yellow, Green, Red, Orange, White, and Blue colors, but blue I think is a rare color?! There are also several versions I've seen. This one is the most common, but there are others with more elaborate sizes with more drawers and pen holders. I've also seen smaller versions too with just two drawers and a pen holder.
 I personally got myself a yellow one! Can't wait to use it too!
Thanks for reading! - ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment