Monday, October 27, 2014

80's Natsukashi wa ga ie!

I finally received my Petit Sample 80's Retro Style Set!! I pre-ordered it thru Amiami and it took a bit longer than usual to arrive to me, but I must admit it was worth the wait!!
 Along with my Pico D Ghost dress!!
 The 80's Retro Style set comes with many things I remember growing up as a young teen! OMG, the TV is awesome! You can interchange the photos inside to show something else on TV! I can even print out something else and place it in there!!? Oh yeah, it will be amazing for a scene I have in mind!!
 The tea bottle reminds me of a scene in "Whisper of the Heart", when Shizuku drinks some tea from the fridge! The cute anime girly goods, are straight out of Sailormoon!!
 Many of the retro pots and foods will be awesome in any dolly scene! You get like four different colored chopsticks as well!
 There are cut outs too, that you can fold into an album, cook book, posters, and pennants as well!
 Such a fun set! If you haven't gotten it! I recommend that you do!!
 I have yet to try out this ghoulish dress on my Fairy gal!! She'll be festive for the holiday!!
 Finally, I couldn't help but snag this gal from ebay! She was just too cute with her huge eyes, to pass up!! Definitely another weird dolly I fell for! Her name is Esmeralda by Holiday Fair! I've seen a blonde and red head versions, and have been wanting to get one for some time!

Thanks for reading! - ggsdolls

2 comments:

  1. Wow that retro set did come with a lot of stuff! And I see you got the Lil' Fairy (Picco Neemo) Halloween clothes, I think it'll look really cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear Rebecca,

      I did, and they are dear! hugs, gg

      Delete