Friday, September 26, 2014

Vintage Oike Minnie Fashion Doll!!

I received a long awaited dream doll! Minnie by Oike Co. Japan, 1968.

I've always wanted to get one! But just couldn't afford to get her. Usually I'm outbidded, but not this time! I guess no one wanted her, poor baby! There's just something about her sweet face that reminds me of vintage shoujo anime!! She came above with a cute lovely green mod dress with boots!

I washed her hair and cleaned her up above and below! I also found the outfit I got MIB several years back, just in case! LOL, and I think these red heels suit her better in this dress!
Below, the dress that was MIB, suit the boots better!


 My vintage Minnie doll ads above and below!

Oh, I also been busy scanning some of these amazing vintage doll booklets! I will add original booklets to my shop for sale and if you can't afford those, scanned pages too!!
Just some examples below, Chichan...
and Hitomi and Emily booklet too!!
Thanks for reading! - ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment