Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Small Packet from Yahoo Japan and Junky Spot!

A few things arrived today from Yahoo Japan... Whoo hoo!
 I got a small packet just before the "Obon" Holiday in Japan this week, whew!! Above, 3 more Aulbath mermaid figures, and "Cutey Honey" anime figures.

Also, this side part Obitsu head from Junky Spot, Stateside. I want to see if I can create a "Marina" character from the animation movie?!! Well, we will see...

Below, the box from the Cutey Honey character series. I got this Lot of two figures. One for myself, the blonde, and one for Sara, the red head!!

 She's cute and they come with stands too!

This lot of 3 Aulbath mermaids below. I wanted to see the other color styles, and I gave the extra green one to Taby. She was happy to get something too! LOL

 Can't wait to use them in outdoor scenes!!

Below, a sneak peek at my new Charlotte Mermaid model!! She is on an MMS body, the 1st version, and the mermaid tail from figma Seto San from my earlier post here. She looks lovely, and I can't wait to show you what I've been working on featuring her!! More soon...

I also received some time ago, this T-shirt I had made with my photo art!! I've already worn it several times now!!

and I tried Shiori's head on the Aulbath mermaid bod... Too Funny! But at least I know Azone works nicely with it!
Thanks for reading! - ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment