Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Time to go again!


We've been mostly shopping and getting things we need. But now it's time to head back home to Guam... I'm actually leaving earlier than I'd like only because my father wants to be present for our Islands Liberation Day festivities...

Sara above and below, engaged in her favorite past time, gaming... Lol


I found this cute nerdy wash rag at the Dollar Tree, and a cool foldable ruler for the girls!

My sister's balcony over looking the back...

In her living room...

The hallway.

While here I was able to get some prints done and I gave my sister a few!

She decorated her hallway, and bathroom with the photos. I told her that I hope they helped her remember our island home!

Another fortune... Lol!
We head home tonight!
Thanks for reading! - ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment