Friday, May 9, 2014

Fascinated by Scary Doll Stories!

As a child growing up in the 70's, my parents often watched bizzarre, Gothic, Sci-fi tv shows, movies, etc., mostly my Dad. And since I slept on a futon in their bedroom. I must admit, I used to hide and pretend to sleep, but I was actually watching the movies as well!! Later, I learned to make sure my kids didn't sleep in our bedroom!!

But, I do have a fascination with scary movies or sci-fi genre tales. So, here are some amazing movies, stories, etc. I must admit, scared the bajeebers outta me! But in a good way!LOL! Check em' out!

Scary Doll blogs:

An urban legend about Sweet Licca-chan dolls! Here...

I read it just a few weeks ago and I must admit it is similar to many scary twilight zone type of stories, but I guess it being about the sweet Licca-chan doll I fell in love with makes the story a bit comical to me^_~ Still, enjoy!

Scary Doll Movies:

Dolls - Here...

Is an awesome scary tale, with a life lesson learned at the end!

Trilogy of Terror - Here...

I remember watching this one as my Dad watched, I must admit this one scared me as a child, and I was afraid of ethnic dolls that sold at a local gift shop!

Twilight Zone: Living Doll - Here...

 Oh my goodness, Talking Tina is awesome! Though this wasn't as scary as the others I mentioned, still is note worthy for the childhood memories! I love me some Twilight Zone!!

The Doll Master - Here...

I loved this movie, because it featured many Asian Ball-jointed dolls, that I used to collect at the time!


Here are other movies, that have some dolls in it, and others with a cameo, Puppet Master, Dead Silence, The Conjuring, Poltergeist, just to name a few....

I do have one manga doll short story, that I hope to share soon...I have to have it translated. I found it back in the 90's when I used to get the "Margaret" Girl manga series! More soon!

Thanks for reading! - ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment