Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Dolly Stickers and Chii!!

Just another day here on Guam...It's been a lot hotter than usual since being back home -_-; This week started more rainy, so it can cool down the humidity here a bit, whew! I really miss the cool weather in Japan now!!

Below, I found some dolly sticker sets at our local 100yen Store this past weekend and forgot to mention them! There are 3 types, but I only got the 2 below. You are supposed to be able to dress and redress the dolls with the different accessories and extras. I got one for Sara and Taby too. Sara has already opened hers and played with her doll. They can restick but after a lot of use they can fall off...So, we'll see when I'm brave enough to open mine up!!??

Below, some shots of Chii on the grass mat...


 Thanks for reading! - ggsdolls

2 comments:

  1. Awww, little sleeping Chii is so cute!

    Those stickers are great too! They remind me of the Sailor Moon stickers I have... that I'm too afraid to use because they're so danged cute XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear Heather! Thanks dear! No kidding they do! I know how you feel. I'm the same way...Sara keeps asking me when am i gonna stick mine!!LOL hugs dear, gg

      Delete