Thursday, March 6, 2014

More Lil' Bratz Clothing...

I wanted to try out the Lil' Bratz Boyz clothing on Charlotte and also to take pics of the dress from Bratz kidz that fit her too...
 Charlotte is able to fit the hoodie find, a bit short on the sleeves but still nice! Below she is wearing a bratz kidz skirt. It goes well with her Azone tank! Some kidz blouses fit, some don't-_-;
 I also ordered another hoodie by azone in pink below!

 Then, I changed Shiori into the same Bratz boyz top and pants. The hoodie looks too cute on her and the pants I think is actually a Bratz girlz pants?! I had to undo the seams on the side just to fit them onto her hips!! She so hip! Her school bag is also made for Bratz boyz...
 While waiting for the bus to drop Sara from school, Shiori decided to come along with me for the ride and take some pics...
 Trying to pose!
 A bit to sunny and bright today!
Thanks for reading! - ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment