Monday, March 17, 2014

Just A Quick Post!

I received these cute Momoko boots on Saturday and just wanted to retake some shots of Shiori in the acrylic heart!!
 I couldn't help it, but had to get a pair of boots for Flourite! They arrived safely to me...Now, to put them on her!!LOL!
Then, I decided to retake some shots of Shiori in the acrylic heart I had. I wanted to use something behind her to add some decor to the plain heart. So, I put some paper diolies, I had, behind her and redress her in a cute lace top, grey panties and socks...

I then, took some outdoor shots...

"A tiny angel is born, from hopes, dreams, and wishes!
 Hanging from a tree, the wind carries this tiny angel through the air...

...and it lands in an unlikely place.

Upon, a prickly plant! We can only hope that someone will find her and take this sweet angel home..."
Thanks for reading! - ggsdolls

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. HI Jen,
      Thank you so much for visiting and commenting too! Many dolly hugs, gg

      Delete