Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Mail Call!!

Since getting a certain fashion from Azone's Pico Neemo series called, "Boyish Girl Set". There is a tie that comes with the set and I noticed it was just made from small ribbon. So, I decided to try to make some 1/12 scale ties for Pico Neemos, and ordered some ribbon from etsy to make em'!
Pico Neemo ties above!

 Above/left, some green ribbon I already had and made two similar ties from it. On the right, the ribbons I got Today, from etsy, to make other ties!!

I also ordered these lovely tulle skirts made for blythe in top photo. Then, altered by me for Charlotte!! They are beautiful, but sadly take so long to get here from China-_-;

 For now, there are 3 patterns of the same style tie as shown above and below. I will put them into sets in my For Sale page soon!!
 Thanks for reading! - ggsdolls

2 comments:

  1. Ooh! What a great idea! You found great tie patterns too XD The skirts are lovely, I've been wanting to try make some skirts like this, I should get cracking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI dear, thanks so much! I'm glad you like em'! Ohh, I can't wait to see the skirts you make!! hugs, gg

      Delete