Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Some Goodies Finally Arrive!!

It's been really busy with the holiday season and that means the mail will be slow-er too-_-; I got these goodies in today!!

 A small packet of Takara miniature shop district set of 10! A for so long wanted Ayumi Uyama set, and finally a Glico girlie dresser! All will a part of my collection!
 For quite some time, I've been trying to find these sets cheap. Sadly, they never end cheap. Out of the six sets by Yujin, I have only 2...hmph! But these sets do show up, its just finding them cheap that hard-_-;
 So cute!
 The girls glico vintage toy set. It came with its original box and inside the blue dresser still had its mirror sticker to put on. I've often seen these dressers in tan or brown.
 It comes with a tiny stool, mirror, and perfume lotion set.
 What amazed me besides the mirror sticker being intact, was that the sticker was of the two cute squirrels, Hans and Margarita, from the Toei animation movie, "Swanlake"!!
 Too funny!!
 I love the girlie face above from the box. Brings back a lot of memories!!

Then, I also received some Picco Neemo items...I will show off the Takara miniature shops next time!
Thanks for reading! - ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment