Friday, December 27, 2013

Redressing Azusa and Photos...

I wanted to find other fashions that I already owned to dress Azusa in...
 I found another Kenner Glamour Gals top that fits, along with Picco neemo skirt and boots!
 Then, below I found a skirt I had to altar also by Kenner Glamour Gals that could fit and the same top you see above, but I added the belt. Her cute little crown is from a strawberry tiny character(see last pic below)!!



 Then, I forgot to show these cute miniature characters from Supabonbon shop on etsy!!
 I got these set of cuties above and below for myself and my daughters as stocking stuffers! They loved em'!! I used to own a large version of this character from Japan above, but for the life of me I just can't remember her name?!! LOL
and then, these kimono girls and the little strawberry guy!! I really wanted his crown for Azusa...as you can see in the photos above!LOL!
Thanks for reading! - ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment