Monday, December 30, 2013

Lovely Paper Doll Makeup Case, as a Doll Carrier!

I found this lovely makeup case via ebay of a cute paper doll art that is quite popular and has been around for some time now. I really wanted the case for my little girl.
 The case arrived to me safely from Korea, and even the box art is so cute! This nice long case is perfect to hold clothing, accessories, and my little doll(1/12 scale size)!! But you might still need to place the doll in a handkerchief or cloth covering, as I've learned later that the black material lining often marks the faces of dolls, etc.-_-;
 Out of the box just like the photo on the box! Inside below, you have a pocket on the left to hold items, and the case has a lot of room for stuff!! With Azusa looking on...
A perfect carry case for your dolly and her accessories! There are 2 other styles to choose from!
Thanks for reading! - ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment