Sunday, September 29, 2013

Vintage Tomy Linda!

For some time now, I've been on the look out for a Tomy doll that goes with my Tomy Little Rooms...and finally, I did and she is so cute and a great addition to my collection!

Above, my Tomy Linda Doll before! She has a similar body type to that of Mattel's Tutti dolls. Not sure if the size is the same. But she stands at 5' 1/2 inches tall. Her bendy body has some issues with exposed wiring, and soiled spots in some areas. So for now, I just focused on her hair...

I spent the day defrizzing her hair and then setting the curl!

It turned out nicely. Though I didn't have any curling rods, I did watch a video via youtube using pipe cleaners, which I had, as rods to help set the curls...

Her hair turned out a lot better than it was when I got her!


This was her auction photo. (photo above and below not mine.) Her hair was all nappy and needing cleaning. Below is a photo of the Linda dolls that go with the Tomy Lil' Rooms.

She is extremely hard to find...and I've only seen her once before! -_-;
Thanks for reading! - ggsdolls

Updated with more box pics below:



No comments:

Post a Comment