Saturday, August 17, 2013

This Weekends Mail...

Today, I received a quickly mailed small packet from Japan, just before they went on holiday this past week!! So, below are the two items in it and some Ho scale items I got a week or so ago...

 Above, this lovely Pose doll style red purse case that I found thru Yahoo Japan. This item is already in the shop!! A lovely purse case and minty too!

 I also won a set of 3 tables and chairs. Each table came with 2 chairs. the seller said they were Glico, but I believe they are made in Hong Kong!? Now I think of it, these chairs are from a set called, "Mini Dollhouse Furniture" made of plastic and are Victorian inspired furniture! I've seen these on ebay! I will admit, now I'm a bit disappointed that they're not Glico, but they will have to do...

 I placed them on my end table with this lot of Ho scale train houses. I actually had 3 of the houses since early June, and just this past Thursday, I had gotten a set of 4, 2 story homes you see in the top right, and top left facing sideways...

 My husband is happy with these dollhouses cause as he said, we could use them in a Christmas town decor for the Holidays...It's great for the girls!

 This one above is a second fave, because it has that retro feel to it too, like my Faller House mentioned here.

 The 2 story houses, are cute and one is a store!

 This one above needs some work, as the tiny gate pieces broke off...a project maybe?!

 A third fave, this one story ranch style home...

 Yup, Mirai trying out the chairs for the loft! Sadly, one set needs gluing-_-; Still cute!

Thanks for reading! - ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment