Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Hospital Stay and Surgery...

Well, we ended up being admitted by Monday and my husband having the surgery by Tuesday. It's been hectic, but less worrisome now that my husband is recovering nicely. They really took good care of him at MMC! Now, we just have to wait for one more follow up before going back home...

 My bed during the hospital stay. Not quite comfortable, but it is better than a chair...

 My husband's bed. We spent Monday, Tuesday nite, and left by Wednesday early evening.

 They not only fed by husband, but me too! Most of the dishes where Filipino style and not bad for hospital food too! They also did thorough testing on my husband, health-wise, which was nice too.

The arthroscopic surgery on his shoulder muscle. Six stitches, and is healing nicely. Now, we just have to stay at least 7 more days to take the stitches off and check to make sure there is no infection before heading back home...

Whew, the worst is over...

Thanks for reading! - ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment