Friday, May 17, 2013

On a Short Trip...

I have been on a mini vacation to see my niece's graduation from the University of Hawaii!! It was an amazing 10 days and here are some pics to share!!

 Sara and I enjoyed a walk around Kapiolani Park and seeing Diamond Head!!

 We had to stop by and visit Alomoana Mall too! Sara enjoyed the koi fish pond there!!

 OMG, my first time eating at the Cheesecake Factory! Red velvet cheesecake is to die for I tell you!!

 Out on the Lanai of our hotel room at the Hilton Hawaiian Village!! Gorgeous views too!!

 A view from our 18th floor hotel room, of the Lagoon below!! We got to see fireworks also!!

 We also got a chance to visit the Teddy Bear World Museum. I didn't even know was there!!

and also the Waikiki Aquarium! It was a blast!!

Thanks for reading! - ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment