Monday, February 25, 2013

Switching Heads...

I recently won a cute squeak toy dolly made in Japan on the bay, really cheap! I decided when she arrived today to try her out on the unknown dolly body I won a week ago?!!

 Her head was a bit snug, but so cute. I decided to keep her on this body. I actually didn't think I'd win the squeak doll, because of the cute dress she wore. She had the same cute applique's that you'd see on retro vintage dollies from Japan. Also, I noticed that the trim on her dress is the same trim used on the blue dress of the other doll! This definitely gave me an indication that they were made around the same time frame, using similar fabric. I am still keeping the London Bob head, just storing it away.

Squeak doll on the right, when you press her head down she squeaks! Cute dress too, with those chubby arms!

Thanks for reading! - ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment