Saturday, September 8, 2012

Lovely Vintage Mylene Pencil Case...

I found this lovely treasure from a great online store in Japan! I often check this shop from time to time for the latest vintage shoujo pencil cases they might have and I snag this one earlier this month and it arrived today!
Lovely shoujo style retro girl mylene pencil case. This one is a bit more modern, but still lovely that it showcases a retro girl surrounded by flowers. Inside it is a bit more modern too!

It has magnetic areas inside the case, and on the side where the magnet closes, there is a lock system. No dial to turn, instead you use the magnetic key to turn one way and it unlocks the case. So cool and ingenious! I am just loving the art on this case. I am also going to try to take more natural light photos for my pics, from now on...we'll see!?

Thanks for reading! - ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment