Sunday, March 11, 2012

More Wonderful Goodies from Yahoo Japan Auctions...

The past week or so, I've been just searching and searching Yahoo Japan for cute vintage anime goodies for a dear sweet friend! I've found a few items, but the box that arrived today, had some items I won back in early February. So, I will add most to the shop later in the coming days!


Today's loot above. I found some really cute anime girl slippers for children. The floral toy shop nrfp and the Margaret nrfb fashion will be added to my collection. Then, I also found some more anime girl coloring books with paper dolls. mini coloring sheets and a cute retro girlie compact!


This lovely Junior Margaret fashion, I am hoping will fit my Migliorati dolls?! It's by Nakajima S. The doll is a talking doll. It comes with curlers, mirror, comb, dress, hanger, and booklet!


This lovely toy shop carded set. I got for the flowers, but my daughters want the rest to play with...and finally, for my collection this lovely Masako W. card. Lovely lady in pink with artwork!

The rest of the items will be available in the shop soon! Thanks for reading... - ggsdolls

2 comments:

  1. Wonderment! I'm keen on the little vinyl purse on the bottom left. Mine?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, I figured you'd like it dear^_~ hugs, gg

      Delete