Sunday, March 18, 2012

A Closer Look at the Janica Television Jewelry Box!


I changed out the floral scene and used this lovely art card of "Mo Hitori No Marionette" or "One More Marionette" a manga from the 90's! It needs some slight cleaning, and the label where the knobs are is coming off, but otherwise it is a lovely retro style TV. I love the jewel decor at the bottom half. Very much like the style of retro jewelry boxes of this time frame. My wooden modern jewelry box also has the same decor on the top lid. The area that holds jewelry is quite small and you can probably place small brooches, and such. Rings may be to bulky and large pendants can not fit.


Here I've added some retro toy jewelry to show. Inside the diamond shape mirror is in good condition. You can also see the area where you are able to remove the tube picture to change to a family photo, or other pics. I love the cream color of the set.


A lovely Shoua era find! I wonder what other styles might have been created by Janica. Thanks for reading! - ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment