Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Some Items Arrive to me today!

Today's mail day was a good one. For I have been awaiting some items since late December.


My latest Lot of Migliorati boy and girl dolls. They looked nice in the sellers photo, but when they arrived their eyes are far beyond repair for me and I don't want to even try to attempt a fix. So, I cleaned them up instead and will decide later on if I will keep them or add them to the shop? Both I have already, but was hoping they'd be a nicer version...


This lovely plastic dollhouse family came in as well. The Mom needed to have her leg reglued, but sadly, Dad is missing a part of his smoke pipe. Still I love the little girl and her dolls!

I was also able to sell off the head and body of Leeke Ariana. Then, I placed an order with Volks for a Mini Dollfie Dream...I can't wait to get her and get her all done! I think I may be hooked on DD's!! I haven't been playing with my Dollhouses for some time now, I don't want to sell them, but I hate knowing that I need to try to either decide to store them or break them out and fill them with furniture again...ugh! Maybe with the doll house family above...I will be inspired to play with the houses again?!

Anyways...Thanks for reading! - ggsdolls

2 comments:

  1. I love this doll house family! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear! Me too and I was surprised to find them! hugs, gg

      Delete