Wednesday, February 29, 2012

New Items from Yahoo Japan Arrive...

Lately, I've been finding many lovely vintage items thru Yahoo Japan, and this latest shipment has many items that have been added to the shop already!


From top Left to right: Flat pot, I found and wanted at first because it would be a nice addition to my container collection, but it was too large, so it will be added to the shop! Vintage Sony Television set, that doubles as a coin bank. Lovely vintage retro feel to it. Added to the shop as well. Some coloring books. I won this Lot of 3 bunnies, one I will keep and the other two to be added to the shop. Then, a precious set of retro anime girlie address books. One with Macoto style artwork and the other similar to the charm or colleen style art!




Thanks for reading! - ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment