Sunday, May 29, 2011

Trying to Keep Busy...

Today, I was inspired to create a lovely table by upcycling a vintage Germany Coffee table. This lovely Crailsheimer coffee table is very modern and cute, but I have 3 now...So, I wanted to create one similar to this one seen here in a flickr friend's stream. I've seen one with black, yellow and blue somewhere but can't seem to find it.

It turned out amazing above. I wanted to cut the legs shorter, so its not so high, and then, I wanted to have an interesting print tile on top. At first, I wanted it in brown, but after printing out the colors, it wasn't as I thought it would look like. Still, this one turned out amazing. I used mod podge, and tacky glue.

I placed it in the second Crailsheimer Living Room Set and it turned out lovely. I added, some beads as vases, and this cute little baby toy had to make it into the photo too! - ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment