Wednesday, February 16, 2011

In the Mail Today...

As if I wasn't busy enough...LOL! I received Today's mail from Japan. Most of the items will be added to the shop and a few will be kept for my collection...Above a bunch of lovely Shoua Era totes, cases, purses, etc. Most will be added to the shop!
Then, I also got many coloring books, sketch book, puzzles and coloring sheets. My fave is the sketch book with the girl in braids. She is so Macoto cute!

The lot of Wedding Set toys, above, my fave is the colorful chest of drawers, debating on whether I will keep all, or just the chest of drawers?

Another fave from the shipment, this lovely Miyako Maki popup notebook. I have the living room popup book in blue and now this one with a pink cover. So realistic and cute! Make sure you check out my shop soon, most of the items are already listed! - ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment